Donate more info

//Donate more info
Donate more info 2017-07-10T08:10:48+00:00

Gift Aid is reclaimed by Go-Forward Youth from the tax you pay for the relevant tax year.

(If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due, you should include your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.)

Please contact us if you want to cancel or amend this declaration, if you no longer pay sufficient Income and / or Capital Gains Tax or if your address changes. We are required to hold your current home address to identify you as a UK taxpayer; if we do not have this we may be unable to claim the Gift Aid on your donations.

Sharing is caring!